Savska cesta 32/13
- Banking͵ Finance & Capital Markets
- Compliance͵ Risk & Sensitive Investigations
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- M&A͵ Corporate and Private Equity
- Restructuring & Insolvency
Franciska Fadljević is an Associate focusing on M&A, corporate and commercial law.
Franciska regularly assists domestic and international clients with financing transactions, including project, acquisition and corporate finance. She also advises on general corporate housekeeping matters and participates in due diligence processes.
Her areas of expertise include the pharma industry, and she frequently advises on regulatory aspects in this area.
2014: University of Zagreb, Croatia, Faculty of Law, Master of Law
2013: CEU San Pablo University, Spain, Faculty of Law, ERASMUS Student Exchange Programme
Croatian Bar Association
Croatian, English, Spanish